Wednesday 14 May 2014

Hungry Shark Evolution game review- Let's Feed the Fishy

WOW!Hey !
Yeah,I am also one of those who Love to play games, and to be Honest- On a Tablet You can do it quite nicely.
So when I play a game I pay attention to:
  • The Graphics
  • Controls
  • Play
  • Free play Options
  • Plot/Story 
and How fast You get Bored of it .

So I would like to Tell You about
Hungry Shark Evolution and give a game review as it has been on my tablet for quiet some time

Hungry Shark Evolution 
Developed By Future games of London-
You can Get it here

So Let us start With the Details
  • Size-60M
  • Requires Android 4.0 and up 
  • Free features and game play
  • Has In-App Purchases (But also offers Free earnings-video)
  • Beautiful Graphics 
  • 2 Type controller- Tilt and Touch  
  • 5 Shark species to grow & upgrade(But To get the next Shark You have to pay game coins )
  • 3 extra Sharks - Ice, Robt and Electricity  
  • And more Look it up in this Link 
My Game Play
I got it when there were just some couple 'k  Downloads so I know this one for some time.

 The Graphics
As You can see, the Graphics are nice and smooth, as someone who pays much attention to such, I want to give credit for it. I loved all the small details, for all the creatures- crabs, fishes and so on, Plus the Background. Because of that it is not so Heavy on the eye while playing in long time. 
Controls
I tried Tilt,  did not work for me, as I put a lot of emotions to my game and I move from side to side while damaging everything around me, like- a cup of tea, plates, books, walls, Husbands face. 
So I changed to the Touch control that basically works like this- You put Your Finger on the screen and a virtual moving controller/circle will allow You to navigate Your shark. What Is nice is that the movements are smooth and natural, not so nice- when You are on a prey with a very Speedy Gonzales type Shark You miss a lot of prey and Die because of that .
Play
It has a lot of adventures,45missions, Hidden objects, You can buy a lot of extras for Your shark to boost it Plus they look Stylish afterwards. I would Rate it as medium for Difficulty as some tasks take time and Practice to Finish. 
Free Play Options
If You like to mess around with app type games, You probably know that the majority is like - WOW SO AWESOME, and while playing You get stuck and it becomes UN-enjoyable unless You pay or Crack the game. A good marketing Strategy- Drug Dealers do the same - 1st ride free, more will be on Your Pocket. But FGOL Actually made it possible to make the game playable and free and gave a possibility to do also the "expensive" things, just You need to spend more time on getting them. But the most important ones are easy to achieve.

Plot Story
Well there is  no plot,just swim around the ocean and spread terror. But it has amusing comments while hunting,  same with some tasks, and also some of the actions of the characters are made with some nice dark humor- I am talking about the victims
And Yeah I badly want one
A game that is cool to play when You need to Brutally destroy some of your time
and have some little fun every now and then . With Beautiful graphics dual control options and enchanting real game experience. 
This is a Game I can definitely recommend to every one.

 





No comments: