Sunday 11 May 2014

that one love that seemed unreal

Bonjour!
I have been thinking if I should write this or not, but I think I will give it a nice cheesy chance.
You know this one person in school- the cool guy, the good looking one,sportsmen, everybody 1st choice?
 and Then there is You...
In this case me.
















Aha I was not left out from it, But here is my story of the most beautiful 2 weeks I had, where I actually found a pure Prince and my goofy behavior .
For some understandable reasons I will not mention names, So lets go-
In the Beginning.
I entered secondary school and he was one class higher. That was the moment I first saw him, and the feeling was like -
 
I believe I also had some saliva 
And I Guess he was more like
Well, good start for me. But, I just could not get him out of my head.
For some years, i managed to eliminate him from my sight as much as possible, just every now and then had a glance of him, where I still just melted away inside of me and had little unicorns flaying and poking my heart.
Second Chapter, Got Closer to The Eye of The Storm of Freaking Cheesy Greasy Feelings.
After entering High school I made my self a best Friend- Nii-Chan and a Girl- Plastalīna.
Everything is cool until I find out Nii-Chan is in the same class as My - Let us call him - Prince.
So what happens? I see my Prince more then my jelly legs and super love hit heart can take,
But, I kept it a secret.
Kinda
You know I am  very loud and quite attention seeking person.
But every time he was around, I was like a quiet little mouse, like a shadow, No- like a Ninja- Love struck Ninja.
Yup, Nii-Chan noticed it and because he is a super Brain, found it out faster as a genius finished 2x2
So point to point, like it or not I got updates of Prince.
As I was in a 3 year long relationship, i just kept him as something Pure and Beautiful, an object to look at. Because C'mon let us be real, cool guy and the freak?
But well who knew it is possible.
Part 3.Making my self an Idiot
As My class teacher and my Prince's class were close and i was a kinda public figure, I got dragged in there more often as I could take it (Out of happiness, joy and hormone explosions)
So I had to talk to him too.
the title is making my self an Idiot, you know why?


  • It was break and the halls are full, I had to go to my next class and I was soooooo into planing the next event and writing a Poem, and he passes me. Nothing special Right?
    Heh, Yeah except the Fact that I ran into a glass door wile staring at him, and that happened in front of like 150 People.
  • We have those so called Teacher days, where students from the 12th class (Last ones) play teachers and after the school day, have to pick up the teacher they where imitating. Guess who my Prince had to pick up?YEYYY my class Teacher, Now here is the part I made myself an Idiot in front of him, my class and Teacher.
    Prince has the same name as my classmate who was the DJ in the school, during the lecture, someone opens the door,and my Teacher told me to go out and check on E. As I thought it was my classmate I go out confident as F***
    I open the door and see
    Prince in a suite looking fly like, Dayummm......
    And I panic, smash the door in his face turn to my class and my response was like



    So what Do I do, after the teacher almost wet herself from laughter
    I opened the door again and have this in my head
He asked me 3 times if my teacher was ready and I just replied with Aha, aha while staring at him....
Embarrassing, Funny but embarrassing, after that moment I thought I should die and I killed all the chances to get to know him better.

4 Yey, Guess who got lucky ?

The year was close to the end, and my school has this tradition, that the last year students have to make a play and then they will get a ring for it, and yeah party afterwards, As my Nii-Chan and Plastalina were in their last year I went to the ball  with them, well mood was not the best as I broke up with my Boyfriend of 4 years that day. But ok.
While I wanted to be far away from people, my Friend suggested to go to the Computer class(It had 2 sections/rooms) Nii-Chan and Plastalina left me alone
So what to do, Yes play music!

Actual song

So I started to play this song, and Prince with his Classmate enter, looking for a teacher.
Yeah I got cold sweat in that moment, but....
His classmate left and he stayed, opposite the desk , like this 
And started asking about Music and so on... Yeah the most I could get out of me was- AHA and Yes.
We sat like that for like 2-3 Hr, till-
 The moment, where the world stopped, minutes- No-seconds became eternal, where everything stopped, things that seemed so important lost their meaning, feelings became so unreal, You can not tell what it was is or will be. Everything became- Pure.
I wont be telling how it went further, just that we became one of the most talked about couple in the city, we both had the same nickname and actually we had the same style, just we were so different .
For 2 weeks I had a fairytale story going in my life, where I have never thought I will see something  so Pure and Innocent. I got my Prince for me.
I have no Idea if He will read this but If He does, I loved the short moment we shared the same feelings and having no regrets.
Can you conceive of... That that what You see in Movies and story books can happen to You?



No comments: