Saturday 10 May 2014

the Girl Boy Thing no one understands

Hey!
I was lazy , I know, but here I am back
Recently I noticed a trend- Where Boys say girls with no make up are better then with....
Heard it right, but what is it with it?
When I go Out (not just me) without make up I get a response- You sick oh?- You don't look well, are You sad? ------>
Me: Emm No-ooh?! Just without make up...
Yeah me without anything , just a cup of coffee
- Ohh, Ok,
When we Go with make up-
-Man Your face is no colouring Book!
(Wow really?)
And then I noticed, all those People mostly who do so, actually don't know what they like, same as girls.
You Hear natural Beauty and so on, but most People forget ,also for natural Beauty You have to take care, because, real Natural actually don't exist. It is just about that what is the most good in You,and how You take care of it.
 and It is actually upsetting about how many young girls and Guys don't understand that and force each other for unreal Utopia type standards, same as the Body Perfection.
 I talked with another Person about what is beautiful-
There were some people who were talking about tanning, tan beds and so on, that tanned people look better, and I just stand by the side, with my perfectly pale skin.- I keep silent. after I hear about that that only girls with long hair are beautiful,  then, that people with perfect skin look beautiful, and I still keep silent. But then I hear that only skinny people are Beautiful.
- I explode, But I did not start screaming, I just ask them;
- so because I am Pale I am ugly?
Because I cut down my damaged hair, I look less attractive
Because I have some skin problems I am not appealing?(Don't lie You have some pimple too :D)
Because I am not like from a Glamorised cover photo I am not Beautiful?

and here the pink Glasses fall down, the realisation, that people don't have to be perfect becomes real and they stop looking at others with the judging look.Because You like natural right?
Then take down the fake tan , the fake role models, the unreal expectations, and let us be real, are You so perfect that You can judge someone?
But even so I kinda started to love myself how I am, all the scars, my natural read brown hair, pale-grayish skin, being called a midget and having Yellow green eyes.
And You know what - Boys don't try to understand girls,and girls- don't try do understand guys,we are so different and life is too short to please every one , let us better dive together in a crazy dance :) As Latvians say-there are as many opinions as people and none is wrong or right.

No comments: