Wednesday 2 April 2014

that being goofy is fun? [...]gasm collection


Koničiva,

and I know that was latvianized, but sounds kinda cute.
I do make up a lot of words, due to that that I am a linguist, sooo-ooh..... I know I am not the only one, but this is fun. Especially when people make this face ----->
And they silently turn around and act as if I am not there.

You know what an Orgasm is right?- but I used to use it also in other ways, and today  I found this-
the expl.of gasm and this... I am not the only one :D

Whooopp, whoop :3

So, why don't I let my creepy me out? You know You share it too. Just for fun.

eargasm.... the pleasure of .... let me just show what gives me an eargasm

Yeah this is pretty much me, and there are just 2 people in the world who will drop their everyday stuff just to do this with me . Yeah, I am not alone, the creeps are more then You fear You know :D 







EYEGASM

Well this is difficult but gonna share things I love to look at and have an emotion explosion at the same time
This will take some of Your time, so You have the choice of making Yourself a drink or just close it, as here I share some of the most beautiful eyegasmic pictures
If You took Your time, hope You enjoyed it, if not, well as Latvians say- You don't argue about taste.
But hope most are sharing a this type of feeling ----->
You know there are others -Gasms, but I mostly use just 3 more

Foodgasm

Well You don't explain it You just feel it, all of us have had this extreme sensation, where we taste something and it is heavenly , for me- mostly everything with coconut, half raw meat (Aha exactly ) lemon ice-cream and Suya.
This is what I turn into from the inside

But on the out side ...






















So as said 3, where one is cleared the other 2 are?

It is Feelgasm.

to explain- an extreme feeling by doing or feeling something and it makes you curl up in a small ball of pleasure. I know some people love when You massage their hair...I know a girl who just gets goose bums by the thought of brushing teeth , I , I just love this -
Don't judge we all have our own little things... who knows what You do... :D










But the last one is a rear one, It goes only to those who have a hobby .

I call it - hobby or colectogasm. you know where You just randomly find something and it has such a huge value for You it makes You squeak like a small school girl seeing the latest pony news but actually what the others see is you holding a peace of junk?!

Happened to me 2ce, seen that happen to others - million of times.
For me those are maps (yeah I know,but they are so awesome I cannot help it, so If You have one or 2 or just want to make a small girl happy and send me one, for further info, contact me personal) + Everything what is connected with Michael Jackson.
I know this move just some tiny problem, I always break the stuff around me, + my awesome rhythm kinda makes me look like a person who steped into dog....You know what. BUT SO----.? I CAN DO IT
I Shared the goofy side of me , because life is not fun to be serious all the time.
Can You Conceive of telling Your secret -gasm?


No comments: