Thursday 5 June 2014

Fill Blocks- Review

Pryvitannie(Belorussian- Hey! )

Got to say, I am more a fan of RPGs and MMORPG, but also like to, like most people, every now and then I get the "Itchy" urge to relax and "tickle'' my (That is what my Geometry Teacher used to call it ) - Visualisation Eye. 
So I got introduced to one Puzzle game, what I believe needs some attention.
So, Again I will go trough the fallowing Criteria:  

  • The Graphics
  • Controls
  • Play
  • Free play Options
  • How fast You get Bored of it .

But ...(Super Intense Drum sounds)..... Introduction!

Fill Blocks

 
Developed by 
they Are New, they are Fresh, They have a huge potential!
So Some Game details
  • Size: 13M
  • Requires Android 2.3 and up 
  • Free Game play (Has in app purchases)
  • 2500 Levels (I have not got yet to the 100th)
  • Multi-player service
  • Auto Match - Play with any random player online
  • 5 difficulty Packs (Beginner, Medium, Hard, Expert, OutOfBox)
  •  Easy controls and game play.


Remember when You where a Kid, and did this amazing game - Tangram Shapes ?
I was soo dayum  good in it, We started to game on it.That time biggest thing where Pogs Pogs?-Ohh Yeah Pogs, Was Like a Pog Big Deal in those times.Made some collectors Cry ....         

And I believe Tetris Is well known by us Right?!
Why do I just mentioned these 90's Coolness things?
Because This Game  Combines Both of these.


The Graphics


* Colorful block
* Stunning graphics
That is what The Developers say. And They are not 
aggrandizing . They Seem Childishly Colorful and Puffy in the graphics, but They did not over do it.So It gives a nice Feeling for the Eye. And boosts up the mood. And as the awesome statement says, they Proved that Less can be more.
 
If I would have to rate it in a scale of 10/10
I would give 8 for the details, 8 for the creativity. 
 

Controls and Play


Easy - Pull and Drag....(see video)
But not everything is as Easy as it may seem on the first glance. The developers made it so that You start with Easy- Peazy till ....God,deamn this is a level made by The Devil...BUUUUUUURN!!!
And what is nice is that the solution is actually more easy than it seemed in the beginning.
And you can Choose the Difficulty.So they provide enough of Brain tickling relaxation . And In case if you get Stuck- Hints it is (Just wished there are more options how to gain them)

 
 But All in all a good casual Puzzle game for free time killing. From Young to Old, Fill the Blocks as if it is the best Thing in the world 
For the Developers, Compliments. They did a Good Job and I believe if they work a bit more on their PR and Marketing Strategy they could make a Break -Trough! 
I Highly Recommend it to my other mates who are looking for some nice Android fun time.
Try it , You know you want it 
and Here a nice background song of some awesome boys From Chasing the Riots


No comments: