Tuesday 8 May 2012

The one


I want to be the one, that will keep the sky so low
I want to be the one whom the kings knee down
I want to be the one, who has the stars just for me
I want to be the one who will never stop believing
I want to be the one who says these lines without no tears getting down
I want to be the one who will never hurt again
I want to be who I am and everything
I want to be here and every where
I want to be – Who I am!
I am the one who wants to be
I am the one – the king beneath the zany
I am the one – star to who you are looking up.
I am the one-the strenght that you fear to face
I am the one- who creates the universe
I am the one- the world to someone
I am the one from who the bad guys are afraid off
I am the one from who the good guys are ashamed off
I am the one who will seek for your darkest secrets
I will be the one who will fight all he army
I will be the one who will change those shadows
I will be the one who will change everything you know
I will be the one who will destroy the unbelieving ones
I will be the one who wont be afraid
I will be the one who will change the fates
I will be the one who will dance with the wolves
I will be the one who will translate your heart beat .
I will be the one- that you fear to be
I am the one- the one and only.
I am who I am and you cant change me.

No comments: