Wednesday 14 August 2013

say no by not using the word no *(business talk)

Hey, čau, hoi, aloha and so on! 
Been a while, but here I am , back in my writing mood...
Had to meet an interesting Person not too long ago, and have to admit- inspiring meeting!
And made me think of something...
You know, tele-marketing , a difficult job, but, it is a very interesting job, where You as an individual can learn so much, You just have to take it.
Most young business people have learned, that they have to fight against that little word NO! so badly , to make it big in this ruff World of Business. 
No! Nē! Nein!  no matter which language, sounds so aggressive and mean! You hear it a lot and slowly start believing: "No, my idea is not good, No people don't want to Tender with me, No I can not make it big", well Yeah , a simple no! Is harsh to hear... (and here comes up the experience I learned from Outsourcing my vocal abilities) No! a simple NO! is not a harsh let down to you, 
That No! is insecurity or bad knowledge of what You, Your Business is doing!
in Business there is no word as NO!
A No actually means:

  • Not enough knowledge of what you offer and how it works
  • Bad timing for a call/meeting
  • unanswered questions *(funny enough, these questions You have to ask, because, this part goes hand in hand with the 1st point)
  • Person is a slow thinker
  • Old-school *(Yes, old-school, people who are actually afraid of innovative ideas, of unique thinking)
Yes these are actually the reasons of the word No!, because People are too lazy too think, sometimes too arrogant.
 When You have a Young Business and You strongly believe in it, don't let down Your Guard and efforts, because someone said NO!
Some may think, No! Santa Chioma is wrong. *(and here I will sow an example, what You can modify and use for Your business)
- Ok, I agree maybe I am wrong, but for me to be able to agree, that I am wrong, please explain- why am I wrong with this idea?
- You are too Young, to understand.
- Well maybe You are right, but You have to agree, a persons Age is not the reason to think, that that what he/she says is wrong, You must agree, that every opinion can be Right and Wrong at the same time.
- Well at this point You are Right!
- See there fore, my Idea can not be just wrong, it is also Wright, just You have to take , what will work in Your case, think about it and give it a try, Right?
- Well if You look at it this way, then Yes, You have a point!
-See I am very pleased, that we agreed on some point, It is just my opinion, but if You take a little time and think it trough, I am saying kinda the truth, Right?
-Yes...

So here is a small example , how you can make somebody think of Your business when You introduce it to a potential Partner or investor. SOME may still say No- but if You ask the Right Questions, You will be able to translate the word No! to make sure for next steps, for others to say Yes for You and Your Business

!

No comments: