Monday 9 September 2013

Being a good sales man?

Hola!
Kinda lately feel my self extremely inspired...and found out about my self.... that my new hobby is to-- sell.
I mean seriously sell, sell like every thing.
As some my know ,
I am also a part of a small company called Catek Capital (we outsource like every thing you imagine- have a company, an Idea but don't know how to bring it up?- well we make those dreams reality :))
but Yeah, one aspect is selling, so as I was teaching some of my girls about cold sales and so on, I understood one-
NO MATTER HOW INCREDIBLE AWESOME YOUR PRODUCT IS- SELL YOUR SELF AND THE PRODUCT WILL BE A SIDE KICK!
Yess that is true... those who know me, they know I kinda have an aura around me , well I created the aura for a long time. and it goes together with............ belief in me, myself, my job, passion, and some freaky things. to be honest I am very shy if I just have to meet somebody , but it is like a totally different thing, when I have to "get something"! It is like I change, my way, my talk, my voice, my smile, every thing and all because I gotta get something!
And I kinda realized, this is one of the small peaces of the success keys.....
So some small steps to sell is, to sell yourself, :
1) Have a nice appearance (no need to be a beauty queen, they just make people feel uncomfortable, am not lying, a simple normal human is the best for this job)
2) Be honest with a fox tail (if You know Poker, then Use the "Poker Face"+ Joker smile)
3) Find out all the Information You can about Your "opponent"(aha Internet is a good thing)
4) train Yourself to flirt(seriously flirt, and I am not talking the Johnny Bravo type- Hey baby, but real high class Barney Stinson Flirt)
5) Use all your natural talents(I am good at arguing and making people trust in me )
6) find out what is in Your opponents interest(oh, Mr.Cool, so You like Ferrari , then I believe You like some good vibes, You know what is extremely classy and appearing|?(if person is not wearing a wedding Ring)Ballet! and I kinda have a feeling You would like to know more Mr. Cool how Ballet can make You even more cool.....)
7) slowly move him with gentle arguments to your Product/ create a problem, to whom You got a solution
and Boooom, You made somebody interested.... and only now, you can start telling how awesome Your Product or service is.... (See Mr. Cool, Ballet is Classic, intelligent, so appealing to ladies, and right now we have a special offer for Ballet Shoes, No worries, You don't have to dance, just hang them in your house as a decor, buy extra a book about Russian Ballet and the Ladies will Just fly onto You, same as prospective business Partners, because Who can say no to a gentle man driving a Ferrari, being cultural and educated? Right Mr.Cool?! )
Train Yourself!
I believe that every one can sell something, just they don't know how....
i can conceive of selling "me" (nop not physically , that are some other Night Butterfly meant for ) to You, can You conceive of selling?
Santa Klasika
Or
Santa Chioma Armah