Sunday 29 April 2012

for changes

I have to admit - some times I would like to quit .
I have to admit - some times I would like to lose it.
But no I can't do it
For the sake of the heart that beats within me
For Your eyes that can't see
the way a soul needs to bloom
with ways You will never assume.
I have to admit - I would like to hate.
I have to admit - I don't know how to translate.
But I promise that I wont brake
even it may seem I'm standing on a edge.
I've done bad, I've done things that would guarantee a ticket to hell for that
But for my mistakes have opened my eyes
And for my soul sakes
I have to pay for that.
So I will keep struggling
Because I know, the Promised land has even a spot for me .
I have to admit - I live with decoys
But I have to confess - what doesn’t surrender You can't destroy .

It's been a long time, for my changes to come

1 comment:

Narrator said...

Nice literary piece embedded with sincerity and consistency.