Thursday 26 April 2012

Talking like a baby('Let's talk baby', de Publicis Conseil para Guigoz)


Labdien! (Latvian for Good day ) let's be serious how many of us do the baby talk and thought of if the baby understands us or is just making fun of us?
Mom always said that "baby talk" kinda spoils a kiddos thinking of how to start speaking (yup have to agree with that, I remember when I was in kindergarten I 1.had no idea that pee-pee and thins like that are actual words) 2. It annoyed me seriously , and does it now too. But yeah sometimes its so tempting to say gugu-gaga (sounds like the lyrics of Lady Gaga :D) to my lil-one. And when I do it I  always imagine he replays me something like this : "Mom, thanks for the effort , but am not retarded or a tiny dogy, SPEAK Normal!
(thanks- your son)". And today I found out I am not the only one who imagines that:)

No comments: