Thursday 21 November 2013

being honest ?

Hoi!
Well as I said , I feel kinda "writy" lately, so here is another bomb....
You know when I wrote- can You conceive of being honest, i did not mean to be honest like: Don't Lie or You will be punished with little fluffy kitties,
I meant- can You be honest like a child- that impulsive, honesty, what is more pure as an human untouched river.
Remember, when You grew up, you also probably had a dream of what You wanted to become, do, be, see , eat or God knows what else....
Don't lie to Yourself....Let me be Honest to You Guys my biggest dreams where:
1) Become a Cosmonaut (a was born on the 12th of April, people from ex-Soviet countries will know what this date is)
2) I wanted to join the Air force
3) I wanted to Join the Army
4) Become a Pilot
5) Be a person who inspires others
6) Be happy in a very simple way
7) Be a writer
Deamn , this list is quite long, but I still have that innocent feeling of , me needing to achieve them.
I still want to be a Pilot, that is why i have a small secret "Piggy bank ", I want to Fly a Huge Boeing (fun Fact I am extremely afraid of driving a car ) and yess I still want to be a cosmonaut, hmmm but how to achieva a dream as this.......... Oh yes I know, I will just wait till Michael becomes bigger, we will make our own rocket and go tho the outer-space, we will dress up the stuffed animals as Aliens, and the Party will begin
Air Force and Army, still possible That I will Join them sooner or later :)
A person who inspires others|? As i am just 22 I will work on It, Is still have the good Faith in Humanity:)
Happy in a simple way|?????
Yes that is easy, I do things what I like, I enjoy and pay attention to what I love, and I just try to be me :) As simple and banal it is.
Why do I write this? Easy- You can start thinking about Your self as a private person or, You can turn this table around for Business. don't believe me, then let me show You my dreams, from a Business view:
1) Become a Cosmonaut (a was born on the 12th of April, people from ex-Soviet countries will know what this date is) (As I love to draw, and write and have very interesting gift of Talking I can sell my made things in the form of it. I just have to use some imagination)
2) I wanted to join the Air force (what would You say if I use this as a name for a companies that specializes in anti Bird devices for Airplanes|?)
3) I wanted to Join the Army (an Army I have one my Team at CCO and Admission Direct!)
4) Become a Pilot (I an C.C Armah Lounched Admission and CCO and are still navigating it the big sky of Business)
5) Be a person who inspires others ... Just be you and don't forget about people around you!
6) Be happy in a very simple way- I love my work and the things I am doing and I am still looking people who will join my "Air force" Team
7) Be a writer... If that what I am now doing in not writing, I don't know what it is
Can You conceive of being honest?... Just look from a different perspective at your own dreams and wishes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhO8x6bdZ4I&feature=share&list=RDdol_B35er_M

No comments: