Wednesday 26 March 2014

Having a small discussion with the public?

 Hey , so 
I thought of this as, let us know each other! You see my Ideas, some like them, some not so much,
But this is a community!
I read not too long ago, about how to become popular with Your blog and so on...Not as I seek for that , what caught my eye was the sentence about reaching out to more people, make Your view on different topics from a different angle. But there is a problem... there are so many Bloggers and some are so popular that they leave others in their shadow
SO (yeah here comes my question)... Even if You have no idea about me, but You know blogs witch are so so sooooooooo cool to You! Why don't You share it?
It does not matter witch topic-

  • Art, style
  • fasion
  • religion
  • politics
    Bussines,
  • school
  • reports 
  • silly stuff.
Just paste it up under here in the comment box. And let us gather around the world to see other great writers 
Lets spread the world  of writing
Cheers !
With love,
The person who would really like to read Your work

No comments: