Sunday 30 March 2014

TO make a change even if it is for 1 person , the story of how I changed my coat and started to reach out to others

Sveiki!
As I am kind in the mood of change I wanted to bring up a topic what is kinda important for a lot of people- change!
Change- by this word what do You understand? Is it:
  • Changing Your look
  • Changing gadgets 
  • Evolution
  • Helping
  • Inspire?
For me, it is all, but mostly to inspire and help others. I may not be able to change the world in one night, doubt that anyone can do that, it takes time, hard work, dedication and self improvement .
Michael Jacksons song Man in the Mirror has a perfect line-..
[I'm Gonna Make A Change,
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good,
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right . . .

As I, Turn Up The Collar On My
Favorite Winter Coat  ]
And as the title forecasts it , to make a change, You have to start with Your self.
Here Is my story of the evolution from Bully victim to, outcast , to a person who goes out and Fights for changes!
I wrote already about me, being badly bullied, the moment I changed and became the Bully of Bullies and finally evolved to a volunteer. But how did it start and what did I do?
Globally, it did not make a difference, but locally for some,    I kinda rocked their world, by showing YOU can make it and it does not matter where You come from or who You are.
My dream was to change the world to make it a better place , but is this not something we all want to?

It is, and that is the problem... Yes I said it...We all, are the problem why the change is not happening, but that is something different, for now, let me introduce that what I could do, what my friends did, and what kind of impact it made.

The Beginning.

Starts like a normal story we share, we see something we don't like we try to change it. Also my story started like this. Just with a pitch of... You know bad things, I disliked being bullied, and  I hated it the most when somebody else got bullied. So what to do? I change the game, I had recently got "Power " and a Name, so why not Use it? I started to become the bully of the Bullies...[ that is the story ] , sadly and same time lucky I understood fast that unlike in math where to - make + does not work with bad. 
SO... I started to encourage the ones who got bullied , I actually became their friend, and brought up their good sides. and  IT HELPED! The ones who made fun, got to understand, that  their object is actually pretty cool and the ones who got hurt understood, they are actually good {If You want to know more about this part feel free to ask, I just don't want to go into details as it would be too much }. SO I succeeded , what next?

Stage 2, Speaking to the Public!

As Most of my friends and school mates know I love to write, Poetry, short stories, plays... everything. I used to start it as self help for me, I used to put down everything I had on paper.[I believe I started it because I am terrible at singing, If asked to compare- Sound like; a zebra that is stuck in a crocodiles mouth screaming for help and while doing that chocking on mosquito...silent moment for imagination ]. 
So how did it became public? In my school and Country we havea literature month, where we learn a poem , play or story and verbally repeat it in public. And a classmate incurred me, to do one of my works.[I will post it up in the next blog°]I was 15 and I wrote my first short story called- The Power of Words, Later to find out it was one of my most Powerful social awareness speeches.

So I stood in front of my class mates (remember I was still shy)and I started the first line, about half of the class was already half asleep and the other part was making fun of me and my work... till they started to listen... till it got into them... till some of them shared a tear. At the end, they stood up the clapped their hands ,They Understood. And here my name as a freelanced writer began. I got to so many public events. People started to care for each other more, I felt like... I felt ... I can not describe it, it was divine.

But the biggest success was raising awareness from the Young about different problems, was it discrimination, was it helping those in need, was it caring more about people around. But for me the greatest success was that so many of my age mates saw that You can achieve Big if You reach out, If You do. Some  came up to me to thank me about letting down the standards and changing the game,give the courage in their own power . I triggered at least a small chain.

3. Understanding the way 

For a moment I stopped with the public appearances  as I moved to the Capital and had huge changes in my life. But I found out that the chain I started, hasn't stopped, so I was glad, and decided to take time... short time... So what happened?  I am reaching for higher goals, As I am a Young entrepreneur I kind know what goes in the "BIG world" and I dont like it!
As I once said, I can not discover a New America, but I can research the coasts better! So what to do?
Youngsters like me know, to find a good work place it is difficult there are 3 options
  1. You know some one who knows some one
  2. You see a job You know You would be perfect for but wont get it because You need exp.of like 2-3 years in that field [This is what I actually call B***SH**] 
  3. You find only a very under payed job lose faith in You and become one of the gray public.
so what do I do? I give them a chance... Sound arrogant right?
Let me tell You then, I know about 30-50 people who haven't got a real work experience but proved them self to me and showed amazing results in the jobs they where given , with fresh ideas, unique ways of thinking, And I know about such as many Professionals who have a work exp. of a min of 10 years and fail from the beginning of. Where is my point? 
My point is that I will always give the first hand to the fresh cucumber that still has growing potential and a good possibility of becoming a great Business person opening new doors to others who my need it.

  I am " TAKING TERRITORIES" But I am not alone. there is a change coming like an avalanche and You can choose to flow with it or to fright against it !


 
Why do I do that? I got a second chance in a moment where I was in  the valley of the shadow of death, I got a hand who got me out, my Promised land is here and now, and It just becomes bigger, There was a person who did not turn her back on me, so I want to show that I wont turn my back on You! If at least one person was able to find its way out I have full filed my Goal, We are the world and it does not make a difference if it is 1k people or just 1 person! This was my story , what is Yours?

No comments: